USA: Footaction USA And Cybermoola Empower Consumers To Use Cash On The Web
"Some people are concerned about shopping online with credit cards due to debt or security fears. Now, Cybermoola Inc and Footaction enable these shoppers, as well as millions of cash-dependant consumers who simply don't use credit cards, to shop online," says Eric Freeman, chief executive officer of Cybermoola Inc. "Our prepaid cards offer a cash-based alternative to credit cards."
Cybermoola, the prepaid Internet shopping card, has partnered with a variety of leading e-commerce sites. Customers who purchase a Cybermoola card at Footaction retail locations in the Dallas area can use the card to purchase a variety of products online, including athletic footwear, music, apparel, electronics, cosmetics and more, through other retailers. A consumer purchasing Cybermoola at a brick-and-mortar location enters the card's Unique Serial Number at www.cybermoola.com, and uses a simple online account to shop at any site accepting Cybermoola as a payment option.
"We're excited to be a pioneer in this program," said Shawn Neville, president and CEO of Footaction USA. "Having access to Cybermoola in-store gives us the opportunity to further leverage our brick-and-mortar business with our online business. It also provides our customers new purchasing options and, for many, an introduction to online shopping."
About Footaction USA
Founded in 1976, Footaction USA operates 551 primarily mall-based stores in 43 states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. The company is a division of Footstar, Inc (NYSE: FTS) based in Mahwah, NJ.
About Cybermoola, Inc.
Launched in September 1999, San Francisco-based Cybermoola Inc is a pioneer in cash-based payment for shopping on the Internet. Cybermoola is prepaid e-money that enables shoppers to purchase merchandise online without a credit card or bank account. It is the first prepaid Internet cash card to be sold in-store at a major national retail chain. This safe and easy-to-use payment option helps e-tailers and retailers transform online and offline consumer traffic into actual online sales. Customers can use Cybermoola online through national retailers to purchase clothing, music, books, sporting goods, cosmetics and more. In addition to its in-store availability, Cybermoola can be purchased online at www.cybermoola.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
However important and serious the problems coming from quota abolition might be, there's no evidence they're urgent, says Mike Flanagan. Governments do most damage when they act in haste: the most imp...
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corporation has revised its sales and earnings guidance for the second quarter and full 2005 financial year, due to unfavourable weather affecting the Teva business....
Belgian designer Raf Simons has been named as fashion label Jil Sander's new creative director, ending months of speculation over who will replace the label's founder. ...
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corporation says that Robert Orlando, president of its Teva brand, has left the company to pursue other interests....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022