USA: Footlocker.com Selects InterWorld's E-Commerce Solution
InterWorld® Corporation (NASDAQ: INTW), a leading global provider of mission-ready(TM) e-commerce software solutions, and Footlocker.com, a subsidiary of Venator Group, a leading Internet and direct retailer for sporting goods, athletic footwear and apparel (NYSE: Z), today announced that InterWorld's e-commerce solution will power Footlocker.com's next generation online NFL Shop. Footlocker.com also plans to utilize InterWorld's new "closed-loop" Commerce Intelligence solution, enabling the company to easily gather, analyze and act on relevant business intelligence, across all channels, to improve customer intimacy and business profitability. "We realized that we needed to take our e-commerce efforts to the next level in order to meet our customer's growing demands. InterWorld was the perfect choice to help us get there in the shortest amount of time possible with the deepest pre-packaged online retail capabilities," said Lynn Lorenc, vice president of marketing, Footlocker.com. "Footlocker.com is an extremely merchant-driven, customer focused corporation that understands the importance of having a high-performance, mission-ready e-commerce infrastructure to support their growing demands across all their channels," said Jeremy Davis, president and CEO of InterWorld. "We're happy to be the e-commerce engine behind Footlocker.com and look forward to helping them continue to sell their leading active lifestyle merchandise to customers around the world."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020