USA: Footlocker.com Selects InterWorld's E-Commerce Solution
InterWorld® Corporation (NASDAQ: INTW), a leading global provider of mission-ready(TM) e-commerce software solutions, and Footlocker.com, a subsidiary of Venator Group, a leading Internet and direct retailer for sporting goods, athletic footwear and apparel (NYSE: Z), today announced that InterWorld's e-commerce solution will power Footlocker.com's next generation online NFL Shop. Footlocker.com also plans to utilize InterWorld's new "closed-loop" Commerce Intelligence solution, enabling the company to easily gather, analyze and act on relevant business intelligence, across all channels, to improve customer intimacy and business profitability. "We realized that we needed to take our e-commerce efforts to the next level in order to meet our customer's growing demands. InterWorld was the perfect choice to help us get there in the shortest amount of time possible with the deepest pre-packaged online retail capabilities," said Lynn Lorenc, vice president of marketing, Footlocker.com. "Footlocker.com is an extremely merchant-driven, customer focused corporation that understands the importance of having a high-performance, mission-ready e-commerce infrastructure to support their growing demands across all their channels," said Jeremy Davis, president and CEO of InterWorld. "We're happy to be the e-commerce engine behind Footlocker.com and look forward to helping them continue to sell their leading active lifestyle merchandise to customers around the world."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"