USA: Footstar Delays Earnings Restatement
Leading footwear chain Footstar Inc has failed to complete restatement of its financial statements for fiscal years 1997 through June 2002 the previously announced date of October 31. The New York-based operator of 438 Footaction stores said in a news release it now expects the restatement to reduce earnings by $51m to $55m pre-minority interest and taxes, or $31m to $38m after minority interest and taxes, over the five and half year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores