USA: Footstar Names New Consumer Direct Head
Shoe retailer Footstar Inc has appointed Harry Colcord President of its Consumer Direct business, which will include direct marketing for its Meldisco and Athletic divisions.
He will oversee the development of catalogues for Thom McAn and Footstar's two athletic chains, Footaction and Just For Feet, and take responsibility for setting the direct marketing strategy for Footstar.
He will report directly to Steve Wilson, executive vice president and CFO of Footstar. Prior to his new role, Harry was president of Eastbay where he led the growth of that athletic products direct marketing organisation from $39 million to $225m.
Companies: Foot Locker Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Shoe retailer Footstar Inc has had its Chapter 11 reorganisation plan confirmed by the US Bankruptcy Court - and should emerge from bankruptcy on Monday 6 February....
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker's third-quarter income has been damaged 11 per cent by increased European marketing spending....
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker has reported a rise in third-quarter sales, but warned on profit because of hurricane-related expenses....
Sports shoe retailer Foot Locker Inc has suffered a 46 per cent slump in second-quarter profit as good sales on the US market were offset by a lack of demand in Europe....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective