USA: Footstar Sells Gaffney Distribution Centre
Shoe retailer Footstar Inc has completed the sale of its distribution centre in Gaffney, South Carolina, to third-party distribution and logistic solutions company, Automated Distribution Systems LP.
The sale was worth $20.250 million, with net proceeds after fees for Footstar of around $18.800m.
Footstar shut down its operations at the distribution centre following the sale of its athletic footwear business in May 2004.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar