TAIWAN: Footwear Company Eyes European Market
JP Original, the Taiwanese-based fashion footwear manufacturer, is looking to bring its Dollhouse brand to Europe following its successful launch in the USA and Canada.The company, which holds the production and distribution license for the popular French Bisou-Bisou fashion clothing company, says it is convinced that Dollhouse would be a success in Europe. "This brand is a real winner in the young fashion footwear market," said Joel LeCroq, sales and marketing manager, Ex-Cell Fashion, JPO's Chinese subsidiary.JP Original has also taken its Bee Fly, Via Ravia, and Anne Michelle brands into the North American market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"