TAIWAN: Footwear Company Eyes European Market
JP Original, the Taiwanese-based fashion footwear manufacturer, is looking to bring its Dollhouse brand to Europe following its successful launch in the USA and Canada.The company, which holds the production and distribution license for the popular French Bisou-Bisou fashion clothing company, says it is convinced that Dollhouse would be a success in Europe. "This brand is a real winner in the young fashion footwear market," said Joel LeCroq, sales and marketing manager, Ex-Cell Fashion, JPO's Chinese subsidiary.JP Original has also taken its Bee Fly, Via Ravia, and Anne Michelle brands into the North American market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar