TAIWAN: Footwear Company Eyes European Market
JP Original, the Taiwanese-based fashion footwear manufacturer, is looking to bring its Dollhouse brand to Europe following its successful launch in the USA and Canada.The company, which holds the production and distribution license for the popular French Bisou-Bisou fashion clothing company, says it is convinced that Dollhouse would be a success in Europe. "This brand is a real winner in the young fashion footwear market," said Joel LeCroq, sales and marketing manager, Ex-Cell Fashion, JPO's Chinese subsidiary.JP Original has also taken its Bee Fly, Via Ravia, and Anne Michelle brands into the North American market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022