VIETNAM: Footwear Export Turnover Up 106.2 Per Cent
Vietnam's footwear export turnover has reached $1.173bn so far this year, a year-on-year increase of 106.2 per cent, according to the latest statistics from the Trade Ministry. The main market of Vietnamese footwear is the EU. In 2000, the turnover is expected to reach $1.5bn. If domestic footwear producers can penetrate the US market, the country's footwear export turnover will increase by 20-30 per cent next year, the Trade Ministry concluded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs