UK: Footwear Fair Dates Confirmed
The dates have been confirmed for the Autumn season's Footwear Fair at the NEC. The fair will now be held on 21 and 22 February, 2001.The slightly larger hall 19 will be used for the fair, which has been moved to mid-week. Apparently 74 per cent of exhibitors who responded to a questionnaire preferred midweek days for the fair and just over two-thirds opted for these dates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores