POLAND: Footwear Firm CCC Announces IPO
Footwear manufacturer and distributor CCC is to make an initial public offering on the Warsaw Stock Exchange at the start of December in order to fund its expansion.
CCC will offer 7 million shares to institutional investors and 1 million shares to individual investors.
It hopes to raise some PLN50m to fund growth within its domestic markets and open 340 new stores by the end of 2007.
The company presently operates 71 own and 192 franchised footwear stores in Poland.
It plans to open five footwear stores in the Czech Republic in the first quarter of next year, and eventually set up a network of 20-25 footwear stores in the country.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Workers' rights association Clean Clothes Campaign said yesterday's Bangladeshi garment factory stampede, in which 3 workers were killed and more than 50 hurt, is another in a string of incidents show...
Reports that hundreds of people are feared dead or injured following three separate incidents in the Bangladesh garment and textile sector last week have led to calls for immediate structural measures...
Social audits often fail to deliver as a tool for checking working conditions in facilities producing garments and sports shoes according to new research released by the Clean Clothes Campaign....
Polish footwear company CCC SA plans to boost its standing within the Czech Republic, the company's chief executive officer Dariusz Milek was reported by Polish News Digest as saying....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022