USA: Footwear Firms Among NPD's Latest Signings
Just for Feet, Meldisco (the licensed footwear division of Kmart), Pamida, and Payless Shoe Source are among the latest retailers to sign up to The NPD Group Inc's point-of-sale tracking panel. Each new retailer will provide NPD with detailed information on product movement throughout its stores. This information will in turn be used by marketing information provider NPD to enhance point-of-sale tracking reports for a range of industries. Subscribers use NPD point-of-sale tracking services to monitor sales volume, share and trends by category, brand, item and price point.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"