SPAIN: Footwear Industry Portal Opens Office In Mexico
Footwear, component and accessory portal moddo.com has taken another strategic step forward in its international expansion with the opening of a commercial office in León, Guanajuato. This is the state that brings together the majority of Mexico's footwear manufacturing industry. The main objective of this new office will be to strengthen the opportunities for business development with the sector's Mexican companies. It will concentrate its efforts on signing new members and promotional activities, and has already entered into collaborative agreements with the organisers of the Sapica (Leon) and Modama (Guadalajara) trade fairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022