SPAIN: Footwear Industry Portal Opens Office In Mexico
Footwear, component and accessory portal moddo.com has taken another strategic step forward in its international expansion with the opening of a commercial office in León, Guanajuato. This is the state that brings together the majority of Mexico's footwear manufacturing industry. The main objective of this new office will be to strengthen the opportunities for business development with the sector's Mexican companies. It will concentrate its efforts on signing new members and promotional activities, and has already entered into collaborative agreements with the organisers of the Sapica (Leon) and Modama (Guadalajara) trade fairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022