HONG KONG: Footwear Maker Yue Yuen Sells US$23m Shares
The shares, originally bought in order to secure better raw material supplies from Pou Chen, were sold on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Yue Yuen said it now wanted to improve corporate transparency and reduce connected transactions, and will continue to dispose of non-core assets and deploy resources into its footwear operation.
Companies: Yue Yuen Industrial (Holding) Ltd
The world's biggest athletic shoe maker, Yue Yuen Industrial, said strong demand for shoes in China boosted first-quarter profit by 16%....
Athletic shoe maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings has reported a 2.2% increase in full year net profit, driven by good sales of casual, outdoor shoes and sandals....
Hong Kong-listed garment maker Luen Thai Holdings has bought a manufacturing facility in the Philippines, Dow Jones reported....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores