USA: Footwear Manager Leaves Columbia Sportswear
International outdoor apparel and footwear business Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the departure of Rodney Gumringer, the footwear category's general manager. Gumringer joined Columbia as the head of footwear in December 1993, and has left to pursue other opportunities. "Rodney has made strong contributions to the growth of Columbia's footwear business, and we wish him well in his future endeavors," said Bob Masin, director of sales and merchandising. "Our footwear team is comprised of dedicated industry veterans who have helped build a strong outdoor footwear brand for Columbia, and we are enthusiastic about this category's prospects."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack