USA: Footwear Manager Leaves Columbia Sportswear
International outdoor apparel and footwear business Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the departure of Rodney Gumringer, the footwear category's general manager. Gumringer joined Columbia as the head of footwear in December 1993, and has left to pursue other opportunities. "Rodney has made strong contributions to the growth of Columbia's footwear business, and we wish him well in his future endeavors," said Bob Masin, director of sales and merchandising. "Our footwear team is comprised of dedicated industry veterans who have helped build a strong outdoor footwear brand for Columbia, and we are enthusiastic about this category's prospects."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022