UK: Footwear Manufacturer Nil Simile Saved
Equity Shoes has acquired the Nil Simile brand, rescuing the company from probable liquidation.The range of narrow and wider fitting footwear complements the Equity range to provide an even wider range to the customer, Equity said.Ray Spencer, general manager of Equity Shoes said: "We are very excited at the opportunity to add this quality brand to our range, and have every intention of moving the brand forward both in the UK and abroad."The Leicester-based firm went into voluntary liquidation in September. It made fashionable ladies shoes and specialised in very narrow to very wide fittings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016