UK: Footwear Manufacturer Nil Simile Saved
Equity Shoes has acquired the Nil Simile brand, rescuing the company from probable liquidation.The range of narrow and wider fitting footwear complements the Equity range to provide an even wider range to the customer, Equity said.Ray Spencer, general manager of Equity Shoes said: "We are very excited at the opportunity to add this quality brand to our range, and have every intention of moving the brand forward both in the UK and abroad."The Leicester-based firm went into voluntary liquidation in September. It made fashionable ladies shoes and specialised in very narrow to very wide fittings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020