UK: Footwear Manufacturer Nil Simile Saved
Equity Shoes has acquired the Nil Simile brand, rescuing the company from probable liquidation.The range of narrow and wider fitting footwear complements the Equity range to provide an even wider range to the customer, Equity said.Ray Spencer, general manager of Equity Shoes said: "We are very excited at the opportunity to add this quality brand to our range, and have every intention of moving the brand forward both in the UK and abroad."The Leicester-based firm went into voluntary liquidation in September. It made fashionable ladies shoes and specialised in very narrow to very wide fittings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth