CHINA: Footwear Retailer Le Sounda Eyes New Products
Hong Kong footwear retailer Le Saunda is branching out into products such as eyewear and cosmetics in a bid to capitalise on its high brand awareness in China The diversification strategy is being targeted at the market in mainland China, where Le Saunda has 180 retail footwear outlets and last year generated 50 per cent of its total turnover. It is here the company believes there will be strong demand for middle and up-market products - particularly after China's entry into the World Trade Organisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores