SOUTH AFRICA: Footwear workers settle wage dispute
The Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers' Union (SACTWU) has agreed to an 8% wage increase for footwear workers, putting an end to a two-week strike.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Bangladesh woos buyers with sustainable production
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- Chinese shoe factory collapse kills 12
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain