JAPAN: Forever 21 launches store
Forever 21 continues to cash on a wave of popularity in Japan announcing its expansion and its first suburban store outside of Tokyo.
Another large store is also destined for central Tokyo in Shinjuku.
Forever 21 plans to open up their third shop in Japan in Chiba at the massive LaLaport Tokyo-Bay in Funabashi, about 30 minutes from downtown Tokyo.
The 1,750 square metre LaLaport store comes less than a month after 21's second store opening in Ginza Matsuzakaya department store on the 29th of this month.
Plans are also afoot for a store in the Shinjuku Building in Shinjuku according to a company statement.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016