USA: Foria Picks CGS' BlueCherry Enterprise Suite
The California-based company said it has replaced its off-the-shelf supply chain management system with the new suite and has vastly improved its overall productivity and flexibility.
"Human error is the inevitable by product of multiple entry systems," said Paul Magel, senior vice president of the CGS application solutions division, in a news release.
"Simple typing errors can lead to chargebacks that really squeeze a company’s profit margins. Foria was able to select the BlueCherry Enterprise Modules that addressed their specific pain points to improve efficiency, productivity and accuracy – reducing costs and chargebacks."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
However important and serious the problems coming from quota abolition might be, there's no evidence they're urgent, says Mike Flanagan. Governments do most damage when they act in haste: the most imp...
Top global retailer Wal-Mart will soon start work on a CNY100 million footwear logistics centre in the Fujian province of China....
Datacolor has opened an office in Bentonville, Arkansas dedicated to serving as a "Color Resource Center" for Wal-Mart and its suppliers and vendors....
Family-focused retailer Kohl's Corporation has revealed plans to launch Polo Ralph Lauren's Chaps brand for women and boys in all stores and on Kohls.com....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts