US: Former clothing execs face fraud charges
Christopher Finazzo, the former executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of US retailer Aeropostale, and Douglas Dey, the owner of South Bay Apparel, previously a major supplier of Aeropostale, face charges of mail and wire fraud, money laundering conspiracy, and conspiracy to violate the travel act.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- Africa's largest free trade area to launch