USA: Former Football Coach Named XDOGS Special Advisor
Clothing distributor XDOGS has appointed former Dallas Cowboys coach Barry Switzer as special advisor to the board of directors. Switzer, who served as the Cowboy's head coach during the 1994-1997 football seasons, will assist Minneapolis-based XDOGS with its merger with college clothing firm bigTime Sports Apparel Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth