USA: Former Guess? Chief Joins Competitive Knowledge
Glenn A. Weinman is to assume the position of chief administrative officer for Competitive Knowledge Inc (CKI). Weinman, who formerly served as vice-president of law and human resources/secretary of Guess? Inc, will oversee all CKI communities' administrative, legal and human resource activities. Weinman brings more than 18 years of legal and human resource experience to his new position. He played an integral role in Guess' 1996 initial public offering and has particular expertise in general corporate law, securities, mergers and acquisitions."We are fortunate to have a seasoned executive such as Glenn leading our administrative, legal and human resource activities," said Saeed Mohasseb, CEO of Competitive Knowledge. "Glenn brings a wealth of experience in a number of areas critical to the growth of Competitive Knowledge." Commenting on his new position, Weinman said: "I am thrilled to accept this new challenge and look forward to building upon the strong reputation Competitive Knowledge has already established among its members, alliance partners, and investors in the high-tech community."Industry communities such as Competitive Knowledge for apparel
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022