USA: Former Guess? Chief Joins Competitive Knowledge
Glenn A. Weinman is to assume the position of chief administrative officer for Competitive Knowledge Inc (CKI). Weinman, who formerly served as vice-president of law and human resources/secretary of Guess? Inc, will oversee all CKI communities' administrative, legal and human resource activities. Weinman brings more than 18 years of legal and human resource experience to his new position. He played an integral role in Guess' 1996 initial public offering and has particular expertise in general corporate law, securities, mergers and acquisitions."We are fortunate to have a seasoned executive such as Glenn leading our administrative, legal and human resource activities," said Saeed Mohasseb, CEO of Competitive Knowledge. "Glenn brings a wealth of experience in a number of areas critical to the growth of Competitive Knowledge." Commenting on his new position, Weinman said: "I am thrilled to accept this new challenge and look forward to building upon the strong reputation Competitive Knowledge has already established among its members, alliance partners, and investors in the high-tech community."Industry communities such as Competitive Knowledge for apparel
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack