USA: Former Guess? Chief Joins Competitive Knowledge
Glenn A. Weinman is to assume the position of chief administrative officer for Competitive Knowledge Inc (CKI). Weinman, who formerly served as vice-president of law and human resources/secretary of Guess? Inc, will oversee all CKI communities' administrative, legal and human resource activities. Weinman brings more than 18 years of legal and human resource experience to his new position. He played an integral role in Guess' 1996 initial public offering and has particular expertise in general corporate law, securities, mergers and acquisitions."We are fortunate to have a seasoned executive such as Glenn leading our administrative, legal and human resource activities," said Saeed Mohasseb, CEO of Competitive Knowledge. "Glenn brings a wealth of experience in a number of areas critical to the growth of Competitive Knowledge." Commenting on his new position, Weinman said: "I am thrilled to accept this new challenge and look forward to building upon the strong reputation Competitive Knowledge has already established among its members, alliance partners, and investors in the high-tech community."Industry communities such as Competitive Knowledge for apparel
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective