Former Maidenform CEO Reznik to join Delta Galil
Reznik, who will take up his new role on 5 January, is credited with establishing Maidenform as a leader in product innovation, especially in the specialised bra and shapewear categories - key segments that Delta Galil has targeted for growth.
Delta Galil CEO Isaac Dabah said Reznik "will provide Delta Galil USA with focused, experienced and effective leadership to take the business to the next level".
He added that the announcement is part of the group's long-term strategy to drive significant growth by "adding talented executives in key positions, expanding in growth segments such as activewear, and streamlining our organisational structure globally".
Maidenform was sold last year to Hanesbrands in a US$581m deal. Prior to Maidenform, Reznik was president of Warner's intimate apparel group, North America, a division of Warnaco (now PVH). He has also previously held leadership roles at VF Corporation and Sara Lee Corporation.
Separately, the company said it is on track to exceed $1bn in full-year sales for the first time, after booking strong third-quarter results. Net income increased 9% to US$13.8m, while sales were up 4% to $267.2m.
Israel-based lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has reaffirmed its full-year guidance as it revealed double-digit third-quarter sales growth led by an increase in activew...
Nike, Hanesbrands and VF Corp have topped an analyst report of apparel and footwear firms that have made the most progress in managing environmental, social and governance issues....
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores