UK: Former Mothercare CFO to join Cath Kidston
Former Mothercare CFO Neil Harrington is set to join clothing and homewares retailer Cath Kidston later this year.
"I can confirm he [Harrington] is joining us later in the year," a spokesperson for the company told just-style today (9 July).
Harrington resigned from children's wear retailer Mothercare in April after serving six years as financial director. The retailer is in the process of cutting its UK store count by one-third, from 311 to around 200 stores, as part of plans to turnaround its business.
US brands and retailers were baling out of Bangladesh even before the fire at the Tazreen Fashion factory killed more than 110 people at the end of last month. And given the subsequent criticism aimed...
UK based mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has opened its first store in Sri Lanka with franchise partner Soft Logic Holdings....
Baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has appointed Matt Smith as its chief financial director and executive director....
Supermarket retailer Asda says it has been able to win over market share as it reported slightly higher third-quarter sales....
Supermarket fashion brand George at Asda has opened its first Middle Eastern store in Abu Dhabi through a franchise agreement with Azadea Group....
Retailer Mothercare said there were signs of improvement in its beleaguered UK business despite posting a 5.9% decline in group sales in the first half of the fiscal year....
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP