UK: Former Mothercare CFO to join Cath Kidston
Former Mothercare CFO Neil Harrington is set to join clothing and homewares retailer Cath Kidston later this year.
"I can confirm he [Harrington] is joining us later in the year," a spokesperson for the company told just-style today (9 July).
Harrington resigned from children's wear retailer Mothercare in April after serving six years as financial director. The retailer is in the process of cutting its UK store count by one-third, from 311 to around 200 stores, as part of plans to turnaround its business.
US brands and retailers were baling out of Bangladesh even before the fire at the Tazreen Fashion factory killed more than 110 people at the end of last month. And given the subsequent criticism aimed...
UK based mother, baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has opened its first store in Sri Lanka with franchise partner Soft Logic Holdings....
Baby and children's goods retailer Mothercare has appointed Matt Smith as its chief financial director and executive director....
Supermarket retailer Asda says it has been able to win over market share as it reported slightly higher third-quarter sales....
Supermarket fashion brand George at Asda has opened its first Middle Eastern store in Abu Dhabi through a franchise agreement with Azadea Group....
Retailer Mothercare said there were signs of improvement in its beleaguered UK business despite posting a 5.9% decline in group sales in the first half of the fiscal year....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam