UK: Former Mulberry exec named Nicole Farhi chief
Mason will take on the role of chief executive of Nicole Farhi from tomorrow
Former Pringle, Mulberry and Tanner Krolle executive, Martin Mason, has been named chief executive of upmarket British fashion brand Nicole Farhi, with effect from 1 April.
Mason most recently served as CEO of fashion accessories company Lulu Guinness.
The appointment comes a month after the brand's owner revealed it was looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi was bought out of administration by Maxine Hargreaves-Adams, the daughter of Matalan founder John Hargreaves, in July last year.
"Martin brings with him a wealth of luxury goods experience and an ability to drive our plans for international expansion," said Hargreaves-Adams.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- PETA calls for wool boycott on “gruesome” exposé
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory