UK: Former Mulberry exec named Nicole Farhi chief
Mason will take on the role of chief executive of Nicole Farhi from tomorrow
Former Pringle, Mulberry and Tanner Krolle executive, Martin Mason, has been named chief executive of upmarket British fashion brand Nicole Farhi, with effect from 1 April.
Mason most recently served as CEO of fashion accessories company Lulu Guinness.
The appointment comes a month after the brand's owner revealed it was looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi was bought out of administration by Maxine Hargreaves-Adams, the daughter of Matalan founder John Hargreaves, in July last year.
"Martin brings with him a wealth of luxury goods experience and an ability to drive our plans for international expansion," said Hargreaves-Adams.
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Myanmar textile association to lift garment makers
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis