UK: Former Mulberry exec named Nicole Farhi chief
Mason will take on the role of chief executive of Nicole Farhi from tomorrow
Former Pringle, Mulberry and Tanner Krolle executive, Martin Mason, has been named chief executive of upmarket British fashion brand Nicole Farhi, with effect from 1 April.
Mason most recently served as CEO of fashion accessories company Lulu Guinness.
The appointment comes a month after the brand's owner revealed it was looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi was bought out of administration by Maxine Hargreaves-Adams, the daughter of Matalan founder John Hargreaves, in July last year.
"Martin brings with him a wealth of luxury goods experience and an ability to drive our plans for international expansion," said Hargreaves-Adams.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020