UK: Former Mulberry exec named Nicole Farhi chief
Mason will take on the role of chief executive of Nicole Farhi from tomorrow
Former Pringle, Mulberry and Tanner Krolle executive, Martin Mason, has been named chief executive of upmarket British fashion brand Nicole Farhi, with effect from 1 April.
Mason most recently served as CEO of fashion accessories company Lulu Guinness.
The appointment comes a month after the brand's owner revealed it was looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi was bought out of administration by Maxine Hargreaves-Adams, the daughter of Matalan founder John Hargreaves, in July last year.
"Martin brings with him a wealth of luxury goods experience and an ability to drive our plans for international expansion," said Hargreaves-Adams.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories