UK: Former Mulberry exec named Nicole Farhi chief
Mason will take on the role of chief executive of Nicole Farhi from tomorrow
Former Pringle, Mulberry and Tanner Krolle executive, Martin Mason, has been named chief executive of upmarket British fashion brand Nicole Farhi, with effect from 1 April.
Mason most recently served as CEO of fashion accessories company Lulu Guinness.
The appointment comes a month after the brand's owner revealed it was looking to hire a global CEO and marketing director as part of wider plans to drive growth.
Nicole Farhi was bought out of administration by Maxine Hargreaves-Adams, the daughter of Matalan founder John Hargreaves, in July last year.
"Martin brings with him a wealth of luxury goods experience and an ability to drive our plans for international expansion," said Hargreaves-Adams.
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people last yea...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend