TAIWAN: Formosa Taffeta Plant To Earn T$120m This Year
Formosa Taffeta Co said Monday that the firm's Zhongshan plant in Guangdong Province in mainland China would register a total revenue of T$1.5bn ($45m) in 2000, with pretax profit reaching T$120m ($3.6m). Formosa Taffeta expects its Zhongshan plant will rank as one of most profitable textile plants by Taiwanese manufacturers with operations in mainland China in 2000. Far East Textile Ltd's Shanghai plant is also thriving, it has registered an average pretax profit of 20m renminbi ($2.4m) per month since early 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022