TAIWAN: Formosa Taffeta Plant To Earn T$120m This Year
Formosa Taffeta Co said Monday that the firm's Zhongshan plant in Guangdong Province in mainland China would register a total revenue of T$1.5bn ($45m) in 2000, with pretax profit reaching T$120m ($3.6m). Formosa Taffeta expects its Zhongshan plant will rank as one of most profitable textile plants by Taiwanese manufacturers with operations in mainland China in 2000. Far East Textile Ltd's Shanghai plant is also thriving, it has registered an average pretax profit of 20m renminbi ($2.4m) per month since early 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts