TAIWAN: Formosa Taffeta Plant To Earn T$120m This Year
Formosa Taffeta Co said Monday that the firm's Zhongshan plant in Guangdong Province in mainland China would register a total revenue of T$1.5bn ($45m) in 2000, with pretax profit reaching T$120m ($3.6m). Formosa Taffeta expects its Zhongshan plant will rank as one of most profitable textile plants by Taiwanese manufacturers with operations in mainland China in 2000. Far East Textile Ltd's Shanghai plant is also thriving, it has registered an average pretax profit of 20m renminbi ($2.4m) per month since early 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective