TAIWAN: Formosa Taffeta Plant To Earn T$120m This Year
Formosa Taffeta Co said Monday that the firm's Zhongshan plant in Guangdong Province in mainland China would register a total revenue of T$1.5bn ($45m) in 2000, with pretax profit reaching T$120m ($3.6m). Formosa Taffeta expects its Zhongshan plant will rank as one of most profitable textile plants by Taiwanese manufacturers with operations in mainland China in 2000. Far East Textile Ltd's Shanghai plant is also thriving, it has registered an average pretax profit of 20m renminbi ($2.4m) per month since early 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020