UK: Foster joins Jacques Vert Group in multi-channel role
UK women's wear group Jacques Vert Group has appointed former Animal and La Senza executive Rose Foster as its multi-channel director.
Foster joins Jacques Vert Group from Animal where she was chief executive until August last year. She joins the company with immediate effect, replacing the retired John Hobson.
A Jacques Vert Group spokesperson said: "We are delighted to confirm the appointment of Rose Foster as multi-channel director.
"Rose brings a wealth of very relevant experience, having started her retail career with Next and has subsequently worked for New Look, Monsoon Accessorise, La Senza and most recently Animal and Mexx. We are very excited about Rose joining the team at this time and look forward to working with her to further develop our multi-channel offering."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Finnish department store retailer Stockmann Group is to pull its Lindex fashion chain out of Russia, citing the insecure outlook for the market, by closing 19 of the brand's stores across the country....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts