UK: Foster joins Jacques Vert Group in multi-channel role
UK women's wear group Jacques Vert Group has appointed former Animal and La Senza executive Rose Foster as its multi-channel director.
Foster joins Jacques Vert Group from Animal where she was chief executive until August last year. She joins the company with immediate effect, replacing the retired John Hobson.
A Jacques Vert Group spokesperson said: "We are delighted to confirm the appointment of Rose Foster as multi-channel director.
"Rose brings a wealth of very relevant experience, having started her retail career with Next and has subsequently worked for New Look, Monsoon Accessorise, La Senza and most recently Animal and Mexx. We are very excited about Rose joining the team at this time and look forward to working with her to further develop our multi-channel offering."
Introduction Womenswear in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
Introduction Menswear in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). Th......
Finnish department store retailer Stockmann Group is to pull its Lindex fashion chain out of Russia, citing the insecure outlook for the market, by closing 19 of the brand's stores across the country....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Canadean's "NFI Empik Media & Fashion S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals