UK: Foster joins Jacques Vert Group in multi-channel role
UK women's wear group Jacques Vert Group has appointed former Animal and La Senza executive Rose Foster as its multi-channel director.
Foster joins Jacques Vert Group from Animal where she was chief executive until August last year. She joins the company with immediate effect, replacing the retired John Hobson.
A Jacques Vert Group spokesperson said: "We are delighted to confirm the appointment of Rose Foster as multi-channel director.
"Rose brings a wealth of very relevant experience, having started her retail career with Next and has subsequently worked for New Look, Monsoon Accessorise, La Senza and most recently Animal and Mexx. We are very excited about Rose joining the team at this time and look forward to working with her to further develop our multi-channel offering."
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
New look is considered as one of the UK’s top value retailers for the under 35 year-olds, offering fast fashion-led collections at very affordable prices. New Look had over 600 stores in the UK as of ...
Finnish department store retailer Stockmann Group is to pull its Lindex fashion chain out of Russia, citing the insecure outlook for the market, by closing 19 of the brand's stores across the country....
As the mind-set of the recession continues, women’s outerwear is responding by heavily promoting good value, with brands such as Primark, F&F, George, New Look, H&M and Sainsbury’s women’s Tu range, a...
Men’s outerwear reported current value growth of 3% in 2012 compared to 2% in 2011. The total value increased to £10.3 billion in 2012 from around £10 billion in 2011. The contributory factors which a...
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015