ITALY: Founder's Son Named Benetton Vice-Chairman
Founder of fashion company Benetton Group SpA, Luciano Benetton, says his son Alessandro Benetton will be named vice-chairman of the company at 16 May's shareholders' meeting.
Alessandro will take over the role after a training period of an unspecified length.
Luciano Benetton has denied suggestions that chief executive Silvano Cassano is to step down from his position with the company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Leapfrog (Leadership for European Apparel Production From Research along Original Guidelines) is an ambitious European research project aimed at collating and dissipating information across Europe's t...
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Animal rights campaigners People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have ended their campaign against fashion company Benetton after the latter said it would support a deal between the Austra...
Italian fashion company Benetton has acquired the Dos Munecos textiles plant in Trelew, south Argentina....
Benetton is putting its stamp on its Indian business after buying out the half-share owned by Indian partner DCM....
Fashion company Benetton Group SpA, which last week confirmed lower first-quarter profit, says it will spend over €200 million on expanding the group this year....
Fashion group Benetton has confirmed a net profit decrease for the first quarter of 2005....
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group has signed an exclusive international deal with toy company Mattel for a range of Barbie-branded clothing called Barbie loves Benetton....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack