UK: Fred Perry Signs Up Tibbett & Britten For Logistics Service
Fred Perry, the sports clothing supplier with operations worldwide, has appointed Tibbett & Britten Fashion Logistics to handle storage, picking and global despatch of merchandise for its new e-store at www.fredperry.com - which commenced trading last month. The logistics specialist has provided exclusive warehousing and distribution services to Fred Perry since 1993 and has now established a warehouse-within-a-warehouse for this client at its existing 7,500 sq m (80,000 sq ft) shared-user Barming facility, near Maidstone in Kent. Merchandise is maintained to minimum stock levels - with 'live' stock information fed back to the website - and is replenished from other parts of the warehouse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack