UK: Fred Perry Signs Up Tibbett & Britten For Logistics Service
Fred Perry, the sports clothing supplier with operations worldwide, has appointed Tibbett & Britten Fashion Logistics to handle storage, picking and global despatch of merchandise for its new e-store at www.fredperry.com - which commenced trading last month. The logistics specialist has provided exclusive warehousing and distribution services to Fred Perry since 1993 and has now established a warehouse-within-a-warehouse for this client at its existing 7,500 sq m (80,000 sq ft) shared-user Barming facility, near Maidstone in Kent. Merchandise is maintained to minimum stock levels - with 'live' stock information fed back to the website - and is replenished from other parts of the warehouse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores