US: Frederick’s names Lynch as new chairman
Intimate apparel company Frederick's of Hollywood has named CEO Thomas Lynch as its new chairman, replacing Peter Cole.
The company said it was terminating its consulting agreement with Performance Enhancement Partners, which had provided Cole's services as executive chairman. Cole will continue to serve as a board director.
Frederick's said Lynch and company president Linda LoRe would "lead the company forward as it continues to streamline its consolidation efforts and provide for the co-ordinated operation of its retail and wholesale operations".
Lynch thanked Cole for his efforts. "Mr Cole's business and financial experience is an asset to the company and we appreciate his continued service as a board member," he said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective