US: Frederick’s plumps for Demandware system
Apparel retailer Frederick's of Hollywood has updated its online business systems with the installation of the Demandware eCommerce Platform.
The platform is designed to provide merchandising functionality and complete site control, while limiting unnecessary hardware, IT and staffing expenses.
Demandware said the new system meant that Frederick's marketers and merchandisers would be able to add online promotions quickly and easily.
"As we look to grow our online business and differentiate ourselves from the competition, we selected Demandware because we knew we required a stable solution that is capable of scaling to our business needs," said Linda LoRe, Frederick's of Hollywood president and CEO.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Linda LoRe has been promoted to president of intimate apparel firm Frederick's of Hollywood Group, a post she will hold alongside her role as chief executive officer of the Frederick's of Hollywood re...
Lingerie company Frederick's of Hollywood Group has appointed Thomas Lynch as its new CEO....
Lingerie specialist Frederick's of Hollywood has pledged to cut costs further after reporting a US$5.3m loss in its first quarter ended 25 October....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective