USA: Fred's Reports June Sales Up 15 Per Cent
Fred's Inc, which operates 368 discount general merchandise stores, saw total sales in June increase 15 per cent to $81.3 million compared with $71.0 million in the year-earlier period. Retail sales by company stores also rose 15 per cent during the month. On a comparable store basis, June sales increased 6.2 per cent versus last year. These results were on top of the 9.8 per cent comparable store sales gain that Fred's experienced in the same month last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022