USA: Fred's Reports June Sales Up 15 Per Cent
Fred's Inc, which operates 368 discount general merchandise stores, saw total sales in June increase 15 per cent to $81.3 million compared with $71.0 million in the year-earlier period. Retail sales by company stores also rose 15 per cent during the month. On a comparable store basis, June sales increased 6.2 per cent versus last year. These results were on top of the 9.8 per cent comparable store sales gain that Fred's experienced in the same month last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts