USA: Fred's Reports June Sales Up 15 Per Cent
Fred's Inc, which operates 368 discount general merchandise stores, saw total sales in June increase 15 per cent to $81.3 million compared with $71.0 million in the year-earlier period. Retail sales by company stores also rose 15 per cent during the month. On a comparable store basis, June sales increased 6.2 per cent versus last year. These results were on top of the 9.8 per cent comparable store sales gain that Fred's experienced in the same month last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores