UK: French Connection Predicts FY Profit Growth
High-street fashion retailer French Connection Group Plc expects full-year pre-tax profit under to grow by £1.4 million to £33.7m, after it adopted International Financial Reporting Standards.
The figure compares with pre-tax profit of £33.0m under UK GAAP last year.
According to French Connection, the change in reporting standards will not affect the company's underlying business.
The Great Bra War and Sweater Crisis has shown that Europe's retailers can be a lot better at whining than at working professionally together to avoid problems in the first place. Back in April, when ...
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
A spokesperson for retailer French Connection has denied a rumour that the company is set to re-launch on the Russian market....
Fashion chain French Connection has won its right to keep the much-contested FCUK logo on its watches and jewellery....
High-street fashion chain French Connection is refusing to reimburse the owner of the dog starring in its latest advertising campaign....
Fashion retailer and wholesaler French Connection Group today (9 December) issued a profit warning saying that although retail sales have improved since September, this has not been sufficient to meet...
Struggling fashion chain French connection is at the centre of takeover speculation after Icelandic investor Baugur upped its stake in the business....
Fashion chain French Connection says it will markedly reduce the use of its much-debated fcuk slogan after suffering sales decreases....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack