INDIA: Freshtex Cleans Up With Indian Joint Venture
India's domestic and export oriented garment industries are expected to receive a boost from a new joint venture agreement signed between Freshtex Asia, a subsidiary of the German Alt Group, and the Ahamedabad-based Ashima Group. The new company, Freshtex India (Pvt) Limited, is Freshtex's first foray into India and will provide manufacturers with access to a range of Freshtex finishes - including washing, garment dyeing, sand blasting, wrinkle free and other specialty treatments such as hand scraping and coating.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022