INDIA: Freshtex Cleans Up With Indian Joint Venture
India's domestic and export oriented garment industries are expected to receive a boost from a new joint venture agreement signed between Freshtex Asia, a subsidiary of the German Alt Group, and the Ahamedabad-based Ashima Group. The new company, Freshtex India (Pvt) Limited, is Freshtex's first foray into India and will provide manufacturers with access to a range of Freshtex finishes - including washing, garment dyeing, sand blasting, wrinkle free and other specialty treatments such as hand scraping and coating.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020