USA: Frisby Brings New COMFORTEMP Nonwovens to Market
Frisby Technologies Inc, the developer of COMFORTEMP materials, yesterday announced it has completed development of a new material - COMFORTEMP NONWOVENS - and that the material is ready to begin full-scale production and sale. The launch is the most significant new product introduction since the company introduced its top-selling line of COMFORTEMP foam materials and completes a five-fold increase in the number of COMFORTEMP materials available from the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores