USA: Frisby Improves Second Quarter Performance
Frisby Technologies Inc, the developer of Comfortemp climate control materials, has reduced its net loss for the quarter by nearly 14 per cent to $0.958 million. This compares to a net loss of $1.117 million in the second quarter of 2000. The net loss for the six-month period ending June 30, 2001, was reduced nearly 14 per cent to $2.118 million, compared to a net loss of $2.450 million, for the six-month period ending June 30, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"