USA: Frisby To Launch Climate Control Materials For Footwear
Frisby Technologies Inc, the developer of the Comfortemp climate control materials, has developed a new nonwoven variant for use in footwear components. The patent pending products were developed jointly with the research department at Texon UK Ltd, a division of Texon International Plc, based in England and one of the world's largest producer of cellulose and nonwoven footwear component materials. All ownership interest in this invention has been assigned to Frisby.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant