USA: Fruit of the Loom Announces Ticker Symbol Change
Fruit of the Loom, Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: FTLAF, FTLAQ), today announced that the ticker symbol for the Company's common stock has been changed from "FTLAF" to "FTLAQ". The stock will continue to be traded as an over-the-counter ("OTC") equity security with quotation service provided by the National Quotation Bureau, LLC ("NQB") "Pink Sheets" and the OTC Bulletin Board ("OTCBB"). Investors should call their brokers for daily pricing and volume information.Fruit of the Loom filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code on December 29, 1999 and is currently working through its restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.Fruit of the Loom is a leading, international vertically integrated basic apparel company, emphasizing branded products for consumers ranging from children to senior citizens. The Company is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men's and boys' underwear, women's and girls' underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women's jeanswear and childrenswear. Fruit of the Loom employs approximately 31,000 people in over 60 locations worldwide.The Company sells its products principally under the FRUIT OF THE LOOM®, BVD®, SCREEN STARS®, BEST(TM), CUMBERLAND BAY(TM), WILSON® AND GITANO® brands. The Company also designs, manufactures and markets licensed apparel bearing the names, trade names, logos and insignia of the major professional sports leagues, their teams, certain popular players in the leagues and the logos of most major colleges and universities under the PRO PLAYER® and FANS GEAR® brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022