USA: Fruit Of The Loom Common Stock Trading Suspended
The New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") has suspended trading in Fruit of the Loom Ltd's (OTC Bulletin Board: FTLAF) Class A Common Stock and is to apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the stock. The decision by the NYSE to file an application to delist the company's common stock is not expected to affect its operating performance and reorganization plan.The company's common stock will continue to be traded as an over-the-counter ("OTC") equity security under the symbol "FTLAF." Quotation service is provided by the National Quotation Bureau, LL ("NQB") "Pink Sheets" and the OTC Bulletin Board ("OTCBB"). Investors should call their brokers for daily pricing and volume information.Fruit of the Loom filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code on December 29, 1999 and is currently working through its restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack