USA: Fruit Of The Loom Common Stock Trading Suspended
The New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") has suspended trading in Fruit of the Loom Ltd's (OTC Bulletin Board: FTLAF) Class A Common Stock and is to apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the stock. The decision by the NYSE to file an application to delist the company's common stock is not expected to affect its operating performance and reorganization plan.The company's common stock will continue to be traded as an over-the-counter ("OTC") equity security under the symbol "FTLAF." Quotation service is provided by the National Quotation Bureau, LL ("NQB") "Pink Sheets" and the OTC Bulletin Board ("OTCBB"). Investors should call their brokers for daily pricing and volume information.Fruit of the Loom filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code on December 29, 1999 and is currently working through its restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022