USA: Fruit Of The Loom Common Stock Trading Suspended
The New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") has suspended trading in Fruit of the Loom Ltd's (OTC Bulletin Board: FTLAF) Class A Common Stock and is to apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the stock. The decision by the NYSE to file an application to delist the company's common stock is not expected to affect its operating performance and reorganization plan.The company's common stock will continue to be traded as an over-the-counter ("OTC") equity security under the symbol "FTLAF." Quotation service is provided by the National Quotation Bureau, LL ("NQB") "Pink Sheets" and the OTC Bulletin Board ("OTCBB"). Investors should call their brokers for daily pricing and volume information.Fruit of the Loom filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code on December 29, 1999 and is currently working through its restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective