USA: Fruit Of The Loom Common Stock Trading Suspended
The New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") has suspended trading in Fruit of the Loom Ltd's (OTC Bulletin Board: FTLAF) Class A Common Stock and is to apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the stock. The decision by the NYSE to file an application to delist the company's common stock is not expected to affect its operating performance and reorganization plan.The company's common stock will continue to be traded as an over-the-counter ("OTC") equity security under the symbol "FTLAF." Quotation service is provided by the National Quotation Bureau, LL ("NQB") "Pink Sheets" and the OTC Bulletin Board ("OTCBB"). Investors should call their brokers for daily pricing and volume information.Fruit of the Loom filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code on December 29, 1999 and is currently working through its restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020