IRELAND: Fruit Of The Loom Installs Laser Fault Detector
The new system was developed in conjunction with Magee College at the University of Ulster.
Fruit of the Loom claims it will result in dramatic reductions in wastage caused by flawed fabrics going forward to the garment making stage.
By Sonia Roberts.
Companies: Fruit of the Loom
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Up to 28,000 Fruit of the Loom shareholders are in for a windfall after a federal judge approved two class-action settlements against the company....
Clothing manufacturer Fruit of the Loom said it will stop all operations at its Irish production plant in Buncrana in Co Donegal on 26 May, The Irish Times reported....
Apparel maker Fruit of the Loom is to close down its Irish operations a year earlier than planned....
Union Underwear Inc is setting up a new distribution centre in Berkeley County, South Carolina, which will initially create up to 200 jobs....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack