USA: FTADirect Teams Up With Industry Leaders In B2B Marketplace
FTADirect ( www.ftadirect.com ), a leading business-to-business marketplace for the fiber, textiles, and finished goods supply chain, today announced partnerships with key players in the softgoods industry. Partners include: Springs Industries, Harriet & Henderson Yarns, Inman Mills, Mayfair Group, National Spinning, Sapphire Group, Dar Es Salaam Textiles Mills and Quetta Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth