USA: FTS Apparel Announces Deal With Finish Line
FTS Apparel today announced that it has received an order from Finish Line to carry the company's "Flip the Switch" line of designer sports apparel. This initial order will put the "Flip the Switch" product in more than 20 stores for the coming holiday season. Finish Line is a leader in the athletic apparel industry with more than 400 stores nationwide, serving customers in 41 states. The company generated revenues of more than $330m for the first half of fiscal 2000, while producing net earnings of more than $10m. It also has over $50m cash on the balance sheet. Lonell Morrison, men's apparel buyer for Finish Line, said: "FTS comes to the table with a fresh approach combined with a quality product that incorporates the details necessary to generate success at the retail level and fill a void in our mix." FTS Apparel president, Roger Burnett, said: "As our brand continues to build momentum, it is imperative for us to align ourselves with forward-looking companies like Finish Line who understand where the industry is moving and are willing to take chances to stay ahead of that movement. The excitement of Finish Line further justifies our belief that we have created an interesting niche in an industry where everyone is searching for something new."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective