USA: FTS Apparel Announces First Major Acquisition
FTS Apparel Inc, an emerging national apparel company with products marketed under the brand name 'Flip The Switch,' is in the process of acquiring an unnamed but privately held US apparel company annual revenues in excess of $10million. The Letter of Intent signed by the company is subject to certain conditions, but the deal is expected to be closed within 45 days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands