USA: FTS Apparel Announces Record Revenues
FTS Apparel, Inc (OTCBB:FLIP) today announced that the company generated record revenues of $1,092,741 for its third quarter of fiscal 2000, an increase of $971,477 from the comparable period of 1999. The Company's financial condition also improved significantly from fiscal quarter end June 30, 2000, and December 31, 1999. Shareholders' equity increased significantly from year-end to September 30, 2000, from $332,919 to $1,643,712. At September 30, 2000, the company had working capital of $1,238,836, an increase of $929,413 from the prior fiscal year-end. Current assets also increased $1,584,867 from fiscal year-end.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022