USA: FTS Apparel Announces Record Revenues
FTS Apparel, Inc (OTCBB:FLIP) today announced that the company generated record revenues of $1,092,741 for its third quarter of fiscal 2000, an increase of $971,477 from the comparable period of 1999. The Company's financial condition also improved significantly from fiscal quarter end June 30, 2000, and December 31, 1999. Shareholders' equity increased significantly from year-end to September 30, 2000, from $332,919 to $1,643,712. At September 30, 2000, the company had working capital of $1,238,836, an increase of $929,413 from the prior fiscal year-end. Current assets also increased $1,584,867 from fiscal year-end.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022