USA: FTS Apparel Announces Record Revenues
FTS Apparel, Inc (OTCBB:FLIP) today announced that the company generated record revenues of $1,092,741 for its third quarter of fiscal 2000, an increase of $971,477 from the comparable period of 1999. The Company's financial condition also improved significantly from fiscal quarter end June 30, 2000, and December 31, 1999. Shareholders' equity increased significantly from year-end to September 30, 2000, from $332,919 to $1,643,712. At September 30, 2000, the company had working capital of $1,238,836, an increase of $929,413 from the prior fiscal year-end. Current assets also increased $1,584,867 from fiscal year-end.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020