USA: FTS Apparel Announces Record Revenues
FTS Apparel, Inc (OTCBB:FLIP) today announced that the company generated record revenues of $1,092,741 for its third quarter of fiscal 2000, an increase of $971,477 from the comparable period of 1999. The Company's financial condition also improved significantly from fiscal quarter end June 30, 2000, and December 31, 1999. Shareholders' equity increased significantly from year-end to September 30, 2000, from $332,919 to $1,643,712. At September 30, 2000, the company had working capital of $1,238,836, an increase of $929,413 from the prior fiscal year-end. Current assets also increased $1,584,867 from fiscal year-end.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective