USA: FTS Apparel Announces Record Revenues
FTS Apparel, Inc (OTCBB:FLIP) today announced that the company generated record revenues of $1,092,741 for its third quarter of fiscal 2000, an increase of $971,477 from the comparable period of 1999. The Company's financial condition also improved significantly from fiscal quarter end June 30, 2000, and December 31, 1999. Shareholders' equity increased significantly from year-end to September 30, 2000, from $332,919 to $1,643,712. At September 30, 2000, the company had working capital of $1,238,836, an increase of $929,413 from the prior fiscal year-end. Current assets also increased $1,584,867 from fiscal year-end.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report