USA: FTS Hires Former J.C. Penney Buyer
Full Tilt Sports, Inc dba FTS Apparel (OTCBB:FTSX), has appointed Lonnie Martin, former buyer of young men's collections at JC Penney Company, Inc, to the position of Key Accounts Manager (NYSE:JCP). Mr Martin, who possesses over twenty years of retail experience, commented: "The young men's category is going through an exciting period right now as it is driving the market in fashion. There is a noticeable void in this market as the young consumer is searching for a brand they can relate to. I believe FTS is that brand. It just fits." Roger Burnett, president of FTS, believes Mr Martin will bring instant credibility to the FTS brand: "With his extensive experience and his understanding of the marketplace, Mr Martin will be a tremendous resource for FTS," stated Burnett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022