USA: FTS Hires Former J.C. Penney Buyer
Full Tilt Sports, Inc dba FTS Apparel (OTCBB:FTSX), has appointed Lonnie Martin, former buyer of young men's collections at JC Penney Company, Inc, to the position of Key Accounts Manager (NYSE:JCP). Mr Martin, who possesses over twenty years of retail experience, commented: "The young men's category is going through an exciting period right now as it is driving the market in fashion. There is a noticeable void in this market as the young consumer is searching for a brand they can relate to. I believe FTS is that brand. It just fits." Roger Burnett, president of FTS, believes Mr Martin will bring instant credibility to the FTS brand: "With his extensive experience and his understanding of the marketplace, Mr Martin will be a tremendous resource for FTS," stated Burnett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020