USA: FTS Hires Former J.C. Penney Buyer
Full Tilt Sports, Inc dba FTS Apparel (OTCBB:FTSX), has appointed Lonnie Martin, former buyer of young men's collections at JC Penney Company, Inc, to the position of Key Accounts Manager (NYSE:JCP). Mr Martin, who possesses over twenty years of retail experience, commented: "The young men's category is going through an exciting period right now as it is driving the market in fashion. There is a noticeable void in this market as the young consumer is searching for a brand they can relate to. I believe FTS is that brand. It just fits." Roger Burnett, president of FTS, believes Mr Martin will bring instant credibility to the FTS brand: "With his extensive experience and his understanding of the marketplace, Mr Martin will be a tremendous resource for FTS," stated Burnett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack