USA: FTS Hires Former J.C. Penney Buyer
Full Tilt Sports, Inc dba FTS Apparel (OTCBB:FTSX), has appointed Lonnie Martin, former buyer of young men's collections at JC Penney Company, Inc, to the position of Key Accounts Manager (NYSE:JCP). Mr Martin, who possesses over twenty years of retail experience, commented: "The young men's category is going through an exciting period right now as it is driving the market in fashion. There is a noticeable void in this market as the young consumer is searching for a brand they can relate to. I believe FTS is that brand. It just fits." Roger Burnett, president of FTS, believes Mr Martin will bring instant credibility to the FTS brand: "With his extensive experience and his understanding of the marketplace, Mr Martin will be a tremendous resource for FTS," stated Burnett.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack