CANADA: Future Secured For Jeans Firm Warehouse One
The 107-strong chain had been acquired by a new company called Warehouse One Clothing Ltd which bought all the assets of Warehouse One and Warehouse One Manufacturing from receiver PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The Winnipeg-based firm will continue to operate under the Warehouse One - The Jean Store name and will market its existing brands, including Maryk & Co, Industry Supply Co, Body Equipment and Time Bomb, the National Post reported.
It added the company’s founder, Max Maryk, will remain as owner and president.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar