VIETNAM: FY Apparel Exports Set To Hit $2.5bn
Vietnam's textile and garment exports are expected to reach $2.5 billion this year - beating last year's figure of $2.4bn - after industry chiefs revealed nine month exports climbed 23.3 per cent year-on-year to $1.9bn. The industry update was provided by the General Director of the Vietnam Textile and Garment Corporation (Vinatex), Mai Hoang An, who said US exports soared to $480 million in the January to September period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"