THE NETHERLANDS: G Falbe-Hansen Buys Sir Of Sweden
Danish clothing group IC Companys A/S has sold the Sir of Sweden label, which belonged its Tiger Group, to domestic men's wear company G Falbe-Hansen A/S.
IC Companys - which bought Sir of Sweden in 2003 - is currently concentrating on growing the Tiger of Sweden label globally as well as sub-labels Tiger Man, Tiger Woman and Tiger Jeans.
G Falbe-Hansen's purchase comes as part of its drive to develop its Swedish business and boost its ranking on the Swedish market.
The acquisition - financial details of which were not revealed - will come into effect on 31 December 2005.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion firm IC Companys has signed a deal to buy Adventure Sport & Leisure (ASL), the Norwegian distributor of the Peak Performance active wear brand, for DKK25m (US$4m)....
Clothing maker IC Companys AS has posted a 57% increase in first-half operating earnings, rising to DKK241m (US$38.6m) from DKK153m in the same period last year....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack