USA: G Gilbert, Atlanta To Offer "Unique" Shopping Experience
Veteran fashion consultant, Ginna Gilbert, is opening a high fashion boutique in WestSide, Atlanta's new retail center located at Howell Mill and Huff Road.G. Gilbert, Atlanta wants to create an individual look for each client. Using her New York office's exclusive bridge and designer lines, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will take the shopping experience to a new and higher level for the hip, sophisticated 25 to 60-ish woman.Opening on August 1 2000, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be the newest shop in the "retail-revitalized" meat packing plant that surrounds Bacchanalia Restaurant. The center is readily accessible from I-75. Already open are specialty restaurants, a fine art gallery, home furnishing and antique stores, and a garden shop. G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, Tuesday thru Saturday. Private appointments may be scheduled on Mondays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts