USA: G Gilbert, Atlanta To Offer "Unique" Shopping Experience
Veteran fashion consultant, Ginna Gilbert, is opening a high fashion boutique in WestSide, Atlanta's new retail center located at Howell Mill and Huff Road.G. Gilbert, Atlanta wants to create an individual look for each client. Using her New York office's exclusive bridge and designer lines, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will take the shopping experience to a new and higher level for the hip, sophisticated 25 to 60-ish woman.Opening on August 1 2000, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be the newest shop in the "retail-revitalized" meat packing plant that surrounds Bacchanalia Restaurant. The center is readily accessible from I-75. Already open are specialty restaurants, a fine art gallery, home furnishing and antique stores, and a garden shop. G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, Tuesday thru Saturday. Private appointments may be scheduled on Mondays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores