USA: G Gilbert, Atlanta To Offer "Unique" Shopping Experience
Veteran fashion consultant, Ginna Gilbert, is opening a high fashion boutique in WestSide, Atlanta's new retail center located at Howell Mill and Huff Road.G. Gilbert, Atlanta wants to create an individual look for each client. Using her New York office's exclusive bridge and designer lines, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will take the shopping experience to a new and higher level for the hip, sophisticated 25 to 60-ish woman.Opening on August 1 2000, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be the newest shop in the "retail-revitalized" meat packing plant that surrounds Bacchanalia Restaurant. The center is readily accessible from I-75. Already open are specialty restaurants, a fine art gallery, home furnishing and antique stores, and a garden shop. G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, Tuesday thru Saturday. Private appointments may be scheduled on Mondays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing