USA: G Gilbert, Atlanta To Offer "Unique" Shopping Experience
Veteran fashion consultant, Ginna Gilbert, is opening a high fashion boutique in WestSide, Atlanta's new retail center located at Howell Mill and Huff Road.G. Gilbert, Atlanta wants to create an individual look for each client. Using her New York office's exclusive bridge and designer lines, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will take the shopping experience to a new and higher level for the hip, sophisticated 25 to 60-ish woman.Opening on August 1 2000, G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be the newest shop in the "retail-revitalized" meat packing plant that surrounds Bacchanalia Restaurant. The center is readily accessible from I-75. Already open are specialty restaurants, a fine art gallery, home furnishing and antique stores, and a garden shop. G. Gilbert, Atlanta will be open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, Tuesday thru Saturday. Private appointments may be scheduled on Mondays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020