USA: G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2001 Results
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq: GIII) today announced operating results for the first quarter of fiscal 2001, ended April 30, 2000. For the quarter, net sales increased to $10.6 million from $8.5 million in the prior year's first quarter. The net loss for the quarter decreased to $2.5 million, or $0.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth