US: G-III Apparel inks licence for Ivanka Trump brand
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel Group has inked a licence agreement with IT Apparel II to develop the first collection of clothing under the Ivanka Trump brand.
Fashion model and businesswoman Ivanka Trump is also the owner of IT Apparel II, and her line will include sportswear, dresses, suits, suit separates, sleepwear, activewear, jeanswear and intimates.
The first collection will be available at department and specialty stores in the US, Canada and Mexico for spring/summer 2014.
"The Ivanka Trump brand will capture the next generation of young, confident and sophisticated women as they make their mark on the world," said Morris Goldfarb, G-III chairman and CEO.
The clothing company, which also has fashion licenses under the Calvin Klein, Sean John, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan and Jessica Simpson brands, last week raised its full-year earnings guidance after booking a 10.8% increase in third-quarter net profit.
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
Yesterday (13 May) was a big day for the Bangladesh garment industry, with retailers finally signing an agreement to improve fire safety in the country's ready-made garment industry after two years of...
Men’s outerwear in Singapore increased in value by 8% during 2011, rising to S$906 million. There are an increasing number of international apparel brands which have begun to focus on catering to Sing...
Labour rights groups and unions have stepped up their calls for urgent action to improve worker health and safety in Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry, as the death toll from the collapsed Rana...
G-III Apparel Group increased its full-year earnings and revenue forecasts after returning to profitability in the company's first quarter....
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies