US: G-III Apparel inks licence for Ivanka Trump brand
Women's wear maker G-III Apparel Group has inked a licence agreement with IT Apparel II to develop the first collection of clothing under the Ivanka Trump brand.
Fashion model and businesswoman Ivanka Trump is also the owner of IT Apparel II, and her line will include sportswear, dresses, suits, suit separates, sleepwear, activewear, jeanswear and intimates.
The first collection will be available at department and specialty stores in the US, Canada and Mexico for spring/summer 2014.
"The Ivanka Trump brand will capture the next generation of young, confident and sophisticated women as they make their mark on the world," said Morris Goldfarb, G-III chairman and CEO.
The clothing company, which also has fashion licenses under the Calvin Klein, Sean John, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan and Jessica Simpson brands, last week raised its full-year earnings guidance after booking a 10.8% increase in third-quarter net profit.
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
Yesterday (13 May) was a big day for the Bangladesh garment industry, with retailers finally signing an agreement to improve fire safety in the country's ready-made garment industry after two years of...
Labour rights groups and unions have stepped up their calls for urgent action to improve worker health and safety in Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry, as the death toll from the collapsed Rana...
G-III Apparel Group increased its full-year earnings and revenue forecasts after returning to profitability in the company's first quarter....
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details